Consolidation in the PCB/Socket marketsSeveral acquisitions and mergers result in fewer, larger players with LTXC as the wild card.
TSMC sees 28nm Utilization DropThe reason? Softening demand for high end smart phones.
Teradyne acquires ZTEC InstrumentsZTEC is a manufacturer of innovative modular wireless test products.
Advantest branches out from ATEThe company announces shipment of the new F7000 Series EB Lithography System.
Best in Test 2014 Nominations OpenVote today for Best Overall Test Product and more!
Samsung to slash Capex spending in 2014The world's top supplier of memory ICs will cut investment by as much as 30%.
Teradyne beats by 0.01, Settles antitrust lawsuit with BSEQ3’13 revenue of $433 million, up 1% from Q2'13.
TSMC to step on the "20nm gas pedal" Q1 next yearTSMC expresses optimism about their next gen offerings.
Dram profits soar to 11 quarter highGood business or fab fire? You decide.
- Surprise - TV Semi Market Growing
- Advantest sees loss as smartphones and tablet markets soften
- Silicon Valley Test Workshop Registration Open (Price... Free!)
- Progress made in building as many as 15 fabs in India
- LTXC acquires MultiTest and ECT for $93.5M
- SV Probe Finalizes Acquisition of TCL
- LTXC revenue below estimates - exploring "strategic investment"
- V93k Chosen by SHHIC for RF Test