Advantest introduces new memory test solutionAdvantest Introduces Test Solution for DDR4 and LPDDR4 Memories Used Extensively in Mobile Electronics and Servers.
Test Vision 2020 2014 AnnouncedEvent to be held in conjunction with Semicon West 2014 at the San Francisco Moscone Center July 9-10.
LTX-C announces reorg, layoffsStrategic restructuring plan to drive savings of up to $4M/quarter.
Semi has record sales in 2013SIA calculates worldwide semiconductor sale at $305.6 Billion.
Teradyne logs $285.3M for quarter, claims 7% market share gainRevenues of $285.3 million were down 34.2% sequentially but up 14.9% year over year.
Denso selects Advantest for automotive testAdvantest's T2000 Integrated Power Device Test Solution (IPS) will be used for automotive device evaluation and production testing.
Agilent spins out Test & Measurement GroupThe newest Test & Measurement company will be named Keysight Technologies.
Wearable computing: $35B by 2018Huge growth opportunity particularly for MEMS devices/sensors.
Cellphones Pass PCs as largest IC userTablets and wireless networks are expected to show highest growth rates through 2017.
- Will Google build Server Processors?
- LTX-C Loses $6.9M for quarter
- Advantest announces wins at Avago and Toyota
- Advantest updates T2000 platform
- Zigbee to try for "IoT Revival"
- Semi companies sacrifice margin for volume
- Advantest Voice conference call for papers
- Teradyne promotes its president to CEO