Will Google build Server Processors?Some recent news suggests company may be looking to build Arm based server processors.
LTX-C Loses $6.9M for quarterSales of $32,767,000, compared to the prior quarter net sales of $37,521,000.
Advantest announces wins at Avago and ToyotaAvago selects V93k platform while Toyota gives the T2000 the nod.
Advantest updates T2000 platformUpdated general purpose IV module, and improved CMOS image sensor test solution on tap.
Zigbee to try for "IoT Revival"Standard battles Bluetooth, Z-Wave and Wifi to become the dominant "Internet of Things" commm standard.
Semi companies sacrifice margin for volumeSales volumes expected to boom for mid-to-low end smart phone markets.
Advantest Voice conference call for papersCall for Papers Dec 6th - act now!
Teradyne promotes its president to CEOMark Jagiela, its president, will be new CEO early next year as Bradley retires.
Advantest gets kudos from the EPACompany earns top spot on Tech and Telecom List.
- Consolidation in the PCB/Socket markets
- TSMC sees 28nm Utilization Drop
- Teradyne acquires ZTEC Instruments
- Advantest branches out from ATE
- Best in Test 2014 Nominations Open
- Samsung to slash Capex spending in 2014
- Teradyne beats by 0.01, Settles antitrust lawsuit with BSE
- TSMC to step on the "20nm gas pedal" Q1 next year