Advantest Earns Supplier Excellence AwardAdvantest has received this supplier award from TI for the first time.
The End of Moore's Law Claimed...by John Gustafson the chief graphics product architect at AMD.
New Opportunity for Chip Test in Smartphone MarketLenovo to get into the chip design business with a special focus on smartphones and tablets.
Chip stacking coming next year, presents test challengesNvidia discusses use of technique as early as next year.
Giga-Tronics Sells Its SCPM Product Line to TeradyneThe million dollar sale consists of certain intellectual property and proprietary information related to the SCPM product line.
Auto IC growth deceleratesIHS says chip revenues from automotive infotainment will grow 3% down from last year's 4%.
LTXC Diamondx Tester Selected by TI for Microcontroller TestingDiamondX will be used to test 65nm Cortex-M microcontrollers. Not clear where this leaves TI's internal VLCT systems.
AMD makes clean sweep of game consoles from Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and ... Steam?It's early days but AMD appears to be in the drivers seat for next-gen gaming including a wild card in the "Steam Box."
Teradyne announces new products & customers for LitePoint divisionCompany announces Next Generation Gigabit Wi-Fi Test System and Quantenna as new customer for 4x4 MIMO Wireless Chipset Test.
- LTXC experiences "expected seasonal weakness" in Jan quarter
- Taiwan Test Business to Outpace Global Industry
- Semi book-to-bill rising
- Fujitsu demonstrates 32Gbit/s data links
- Free SouthWest DFT Conference June 6,7 Austin, TX
- Advantest doesn't see expected sales increase in Q3
- Teradyne Q4'12 orders increased 18% from Q3'12
- Imec partners with Cadence on 3d test tool