Fujitsu demonstrates 32Gbit/s data links“It is possible to roughly double data communications speed between CPUs,” said Fujitsu Laboratories.
Free SouthWest DFT Conference June 6,7 Austin, TXThis outstanding >Free< conference celebrates 10th year. Keynote speaker will be CEO of Mentor Graphics.
Advantest doesn't see expected sales increase in Q337% QoQ decrease in sales results in loss of 3.4 Billion Yen.
Teradyne Q4'12 orders increased 18% from Q3'12Teradyne Reports Increase in Fourth Quarter 2012 Orders; Expects Revenue Growth in First Quarter of 2013.
Imec partners with Cadence on 3d test toolPartnership creates an automated 3D design for test solution for logic memory interconnects in dram on logic stacks.
Display and Dram to recover in 2013 says Advantest.Advantest Taiwan president says industries have both hit bottom, and are likely to stage a rebound in 2013.
Test Insight announces success of "Tester Data Link "Tool installed at DELTA Microelectronics to Improve Design to Test Flows.
LTX-C, Advantest announce new winsPAx and T2000 help companies penetrate accounts.
CES: Mobile Device ShiftVendors at CES are unveiling chips designed to benefit from a shift to smartphones and tablets and away from personal computers.
- Semi execs see a bright 2013
- LTX-C ships 750th Diamond Test System
- Advantest Announces VOICE 2013 Conference April 23-25 2013
- LTXC announces Low Cost System for Connectivity Devices
- IHS says Semiconductor market to decline 2.3% in 2012
- DiamondX and PAx systems boost LTXC to a profit
- Advantest announces 8Gbps Digital Module for T2000
- Giga Solution picks LTXC PAx Tester