Advantest shows loss for full yearHowever company makes net profit in the fourth quarter.
Teradyne tops analysts’ expectationsRevenue in the three months ended in March fell 29%, year over year, but rose 47% from Q4?s level.
Yokogawa completes withdrawal from ATE businessOne fewer player as Yokogawa transfers memory test business and dissolves logic test division.
Huge growth projected for low end smart phoneVery cost sensitive market expected to grow a sizzling 68%.
Powertech Technology Inc Installs Multiple V93k SystemsThe order includes V93000 A-Class and C-Class configurations.
Advantest Earns Supplier Excellence AwardAdvantest has received this supplier award from TI for the first time.
The End of Moore's Law Claimed...by John Gustafson the chief graphics product architect at AMD.
New Opportunity for Chip Test in Smartphone MarketLenovo to get into the chip design business with a special focus on smartphones and tablets.
Chip stacking coming next year, presents test challengesNvidia discusses use of technique as early as next year.
- Giga-Tronics Sells Its SCPM Product Line to Teradyne
- Auto IC growth decelerates
- LTXC Diamondx Tester Selected by TI for Microcontroller Testing
- AMD makes clean sweep of game consoles from Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and ... Steam?
- Teradyne announces new products & customers for LitePoint division
- LTXC experiences "expected seasonal weakness" in Jan quarter
- Taiwan Test Business to Outpace Global Industry
- Semi book-to-bill rising