Advantest Enters Protocol-Based Flash Storage MarketCompany is attempting to develop a flexible test solution for all next-generation SSDs.
Advantest opens manufacturing facility in KoreaSite will manufacture handlers and probe cards.
Advantest adds mobile PMIC solution to V93000 platformSolution designed for Cost-Efficient, Massively Parallel Testing of PMICs and Other SoC Semiconductors.
Acetec makes Major Purchase of J750ExHD SystemsOrder for 20 J750ExHD systems configured for digital wafer sort and final test of mobile connectivity devices.
Teradyne Earns Top Spot in VLSIresearch SurveyTeradyne placed first in the ranking in both the Test Equipment and Large Supplier of Chip Making Equipment categories in the 2013 VLSIresearch Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Advantest Delivers New T5831 SystemSystem to be used to test NAND Flash and NAND-Based MCPs Used for Mobile Electronics.
Advantest and Galaxy Enter PartnershipPartnership to Develop and Market Systems That Optimize Test-Floor Operations for Greater Cost Efficiency.
Advantest launches new modules for the T2000Not all the focus is on the ex-Verigy 93k platform.
Next Gen Console market to boost high end ATE and Dram test marketSecond half of 2013 to be good times for Dram and high end ATE systems as Sony and Microsoft launch new game consoles.
- TestVison 2013 Program Announced
- VLSI announces 2013 Top Ranked Test Equipment supplier
- Europe launches fund to double chip production on the continent
- LTXC Revenue up 4%
- Chip sales up slightly in Q1
- Advantest President Earns ACE Award for Executive of the Year
- Chroma ATE struggles with solar slump
- Advantest aquires w2bi to sharpen focus on mobile device system level test