Advantest aquires w2bi to sharpen focus on mobile device system level testw2bi delivers end-to-end automated software testing solutions focusing on wireless communications and device certification products for long term evolution, GSM, and CDMA networks.
Silicon Valley Test Workshop - Call for PapersNow in the fourth year the test workshop will take place Tuesday Oct 29, 2013 at the Biltmore Hotel & Suites in Santa Clara.
Advantest shows loss for full yearHowever company makes net profit in the fourth quarter.
Teradyne tops analysts’ expectationsRevenue in the three months ended in March fell 29%, year over year, but rose 47% from Q4?s level.
Yokogawa completes withdrawal from ATE businessOne fewer player as Yokogawa transfers memory test business and dissolves logic test division.
Huge growth projected for low end smart phoneVery cost sensitive market expected to grow a sizzling 68%.
Powertech Technology Inc Installs Multiple V93k SystemsThe order includes V93000 A-Class and C-Class configurations.
Advantest Earns Supplier Excellence AwardAdvantest has received this supplier award from TI for the first time.
The End of Moore's Law Claimed...by John Gustafson the chief graphics product architect at AMD.
- New Opportunity for Chip Test in Smartphone Market
- Chip stacking coming next year, presents test challenges
- Giga-Tronics Sells Its SCPM Product Line to Teradyne
- Auto IC growth decelerates
- LTXC Diamondx Tester Selected by TI for Microcontroller Testing
- AMD makes clean sweep of game consoles from Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and ... Steam?
- Teradyne announces new products & customers for LitePoint division
- LTXC experiences "expected seasonal weakness" in Jan quarter