Progress made in building as many as 15 fabs in IndiaIndian Technology Minister says, "India needs not less than 15 fabs."
LTXC acquires MultiTest and ECT for $93.5MMarket approves - stock up 40%.
SV Probe Finalizes Acquisition of TCLAcquisition improves SV Probe's reach in CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) probe test.
LTXC revenue below estimates - exploring "strategic investment"Loss of 7 cents/share in line with estimates. Outlook shows further revenue declines and losses.
V93k Chosen by SHHIC for RF TestHaven't heard of SSHIC? It stands for, "Shanghai Huahong Integrated Circuit Co., Ltd"
BiTS 2014 Call For Presentations is now OPEN2014 edition of Burn-in & Test Strategies WorkshopTM looking for abstracts. Win a tablet!
Advantest Earns Award From STATS ChipPACRecognition as Top Supplier of Automatic Semiconductor Test Equipment for Sixth Consecutive Year.
HiSilicon determines V93k has "highest performance, lowest COT"HiSilicon is a key Chinese producer of application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for Huawei and also chipsets for communication networks and digital media.
Teradyne beats by $0.11 but guides Q3 EPS below consensusThe company reports Q2 (Jun) earnings of $0.43 per share, excluding non-recurring items, $0.11 better than the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of $0.32.
- Advantest Enters Protocol-Based Flash Storage Market
- Advantest opens manufacturing facility in Korea
- Advantest adds mobile PMIC solution to V93000 platform
- Acetec makes Major Purchase of J750ExHD Systems
- Teradyne Earns Top Spot in VLSIresearch Survey
- Advantest Delivers New T5831 System
- Advantest and Galaxy Enter Partnership
- Advantest launches new modules for the T2000