Advantest launches new modules for the T2000Not all the focus is on the ex-Verigy 93k platform.
Next Gen Console market to boost high end ATE and Dram test marketSecond half of 2013 to be good times for Dram and high end ATE systems as Sony and Microsoft launch new game consoles.
TestVison 2013 Program AnnouncedTest Vision 2020, formerly ATE Vision, will be held July 10,11 SF Marriott in conjunction with Semicon West 2013.
VLSI announces 2013 Top Ranked Test Equipment supplierdrum roll please...
Europe launches fund to double chip production on the continentThe aim is for Europe to get to 20 percent of global production.
LTXC Revenue up 4%LTXC posted a loss of $4.7M, or 10 cents/share, for the quarter. That's compared to a loss of $6.6M, or 14 cents per share, in the same quarter last year.
Chip sales up slightly in Q1Slight increase comes despite continued PC market decline.
Advantest President Earns ACE Award for Executive of the Year2012 Accomplishments Include Managing Advantest's Integration of Verigy.
Chroma ATE struggles with solar slumpIC Test grows, but Power Electronics, LCD Panel and Solar slump YoY.
- Advantest aquires w2bi to sharpen focus on mobile device system level test
- Silicon Valley Test Workshop - Call for Papers
- Advantest shows loss for full year
- Teradyne tops analysts’ expectations
- Yokogawa completes withdrawal from ATE business
- Huge growth projected for low end smart phone
- Powertech Technology Inc Installs Multiple V93k Systems
- Advantest Earns Supplier Excellence Award